5.2.07

Pretension has a new name

Starts with Sass, ends in Bide.


I don't know why Sarah-Jane Clarke and (especially) Heidi Middleton rub me up the wrong way. There's just something about these skinny bitches that makes my teeth hurt.

Perhaps it's because in this Q and A with Aussie Vogue she lists Kirsten Dunst as who she'd most like to dress.

"We love her free spirited nature and inner beauty"
says Heidi, as I try to keep down the vomit and unstoppable rage that is desperately trying to expel itself from my body!

Read on for more gems and insights from this little lady.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you h8 the sass and bide ladies too? I thought i was the only one. There stuff is crap adn they always look slightly dirty to me - fake tan maybe? i don't know.

Tom Jackson said...

Definetely fake tan! Skinny oompha Lumphas!

Anonymous said...

"vintage embellishment and free silhouettes, aesthetically crafted around the artistic expression of repetition and reflection" - is this the pretentious way of saying sequinnes.

Tom Jackson said...

I love it- they can make even sequinnes seem pretentious!

Anonymous said...

Its because their clothes are shite and they look like dirty twigs.

Unknown said...

So SOOOOO glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. ERG! Can't bare anymore 14 year olds wandering around suburban shopping centres considering themselves fashionable even though they all LOOK THE SAME in Sass & Bide Jean!