6.2.07

Angry Anna

(Anna Wintour, André Leon Talley, at Carolina Herrera on Monday)

Andre- Don't look now Anna, but a pho-to-grapher is trying to get a shot of us- quickly fold your arms and scowl.

Anna- Yes Andre, after 20 years at Vogue, I think I know the drill!
If I scowled any harder I might actually crush my teeth and burst a blood vessel in my eye. Perhaps if you weren't wearing that HIDEOUS coat, they wouldn't be taking a photo in the first place.

Andre- Well I'm sorry Anna, but I've been invited to participate in the 'Vera Wang Celebrity Fashion Circus' as a lion tamer, and I didn't think I'd have time to change between shows.

Anna- All I hear is 'talk, talk, talk'. I simply don't have the energy, or patience, to ingest these words that continually seem to fall from your oversized lips. Just shut up and watch this show before I pour my Burberry colostomy bag all over your precious little 'lion taming' jacket!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One has to feel sorry for André Leon Talley. After all there couldn't be that many brothers of his size walking around being treated like someone's lap dog biatch..... ouch!

Anonymous said...

holy shit!