3.5.07

You wish... Model of the Month


New month, new Model. And boy are we excited about this month's fella- Eugen Bauder. According to Modelhommes.com, Eugen is currently featured in high-profile campaigns for Adidas, DSquared2 and Hugo Boss, and in editorials in many major magazines worldwide. Being one of the biggest names in modeling at the moment, I'm sure Eugen is also a star in his home country of Kazakhstan. Turns out they export more than just potassium and human pubis- from the looks of these photos they also do a fine trade in A-grade hotness.

I wouldn't mind waking up and saying "Jagshemash" to him each morning.

(P.S. I'm so sorry to anyone in Kazakhstan who's reading this- I know everything in Borat is completely untrue about your country. And Eugen, if you're reading this, don't hate me. When we get married I promise I'll learn everything about your country's heritage and teach myself how to say 'I love you, please lick my balls' in your native language.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hot!

Anonymous said...

yum yum! 'I like You'.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I hope he'll become the model of the year, for the next 50 years! He's totally the hottest man of ever. WE LOVE YOU EUGEN!!!