21.1.07

Welcome bitches...

Lindsay- "On behalf of Karl, swollen cheeks and myself, I'd like to welcome you to ‘you wish you looked this good.com’.
Since checking into rehab, I've decided to spend more time focusing on the things that are important in life. So that's why I'm happy to help launch this site. Because if rehab has taught me anything, it's that what's on the outside is what really counts. I mean people can't see into your insides... CAN THEY? Well maybe if they carried an X-ray machine around with them at all times, but even still, it would totally take ages for the x-ray’s to be printed. Anyways I've forgotten what I was saying, oh yeah, this site is like totally about what's on the outside. It's like what my sponsor's been teaching me. I'm can't reveal her identity (they don't call it Alcoholics Anonymous for nothing, dummy!), but she is always like, 'Lindsay. How will people know your special, unless you show them with your face?' And every time she says that, I'm always like, 'that's so true Donatella, that's sooo true!'
Which is why looking AMAZING, at all times, is so important! And why this site kicks fashion arse- because it looks amazing and is full of amazing looking people...'

Karl- “So firstly. Lindsay. Don’t EVER speak for me! I may love you like the emotionally stunted daughter, my womb never held, but that does not mean you can speak for the great Karl Largerfield. Do it again and I will mix your coke with rat poison!

I have been in fashion for more years than Madame Tutuea ruled the brothels of the Citea Maisons Alfort. And I don’t put my name behind anything I don’t believe in. Ok, maybe that book I wrote about how I lost all the fat that once housed my divine soul, was not so good- but hey, even a genius can sometimes step in the gum of stupidity. So when I find something so wonderful as this site, I must shine my golden light on it. I must rip off my fingerless gloves (I can’t pick up coins with regular ones) and scream to the world- ‘you wished you looked this good.com has arrived, and bitches- it’s not going anywhere!’”

Cher-Botox is for children! I’ve been using Botox 2000 for the last year and now I can’t move any muscle in my whole face. I actually have to type everything into one of those voice box things Stephen Hawkings has. So I’ll keep this short. You wish you looked this good.com rocks, and even though my face may be frozen, my insides are smiling with excitement.”

No comments: