28.6.07

Marc Moves On

Poor old Jason Preston. He must be thinking it's a good time to investigate the advances in laser tattoo removals, because after he sees these photos of his ex-boyfriend, Marc Jacobs, I don't think he'll be holding out much hope for another reconciliation. Marc's found a new buttboy by the name of Ronny Giangualano. He's a 20-year old from Toronto that Marc meet on Myspace (click his name to see his profile).

What I don't get is why does Marc have to troll Myspace for talent? Surely he'd have the phone numbers of every hot model in the world at his fingertips? Maybe he wants someone with substance. And really what better way to find your soul mate than through an exchange of comments on each others Myspace pages.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he did the same thing to my comment. i told him how many of his bags I had collected over the years and how much i adored him and how much i have followed his career and he deleted my comment. nice.