1.5.07

Magazine Wednesday- That's a bit rude


Via Oh la la Paris we stumbled upon this editorial spread from the latest issue of international Vogue Homme, featuring, on the cover, everyone's favourite homme- Lenny Kravitz. The shots were for an editorial piece called Second Skin by photographer Paola Kudacki, to promote a whole range of fragrances.

Nothing like an gratuitous cock shot to sell some perfume. In fact there's nothing like a gratuitous cock shot to sell ANYTHING. I won't buy a carton of milk unless I've first seen an ad of a fit Milkman with his willy hanging out. And the only reason I bought my car was because the dealer flashed his salami to me as I was considering the purchase. Ask any salesman and they'll tell you the quickest way to close a sale, is to show a bit of cock, or if you really want to impress, flash your balls. I'm surprised Vogue took so long to get on to this!

No comments: