16.5.07

Magazine Monday- Wednesday Edition Part 3




Kate Moss is in the new issue of W magazine in a photo shoot by the up and coming Ryan McGinley. I'm too busy to write anything clever about the shoot so I thought I'd let Kate talk for herself.

"I feel like I become somebody else when I do the pictures. I don't like doing pictures as myself. I like to be made into somebody different." Kate Moss

"I have a dress-up chest at home. I love to create this fantasy kind of thing." Kate Moss

"I thought it was quite vain to say, I want to be a model." Kate Moss

"I was 14 when I started modeling. At the end of that first day my mum said, If you want to do this, you're on your own because I'm not traipsing around London ever again like that. It's a nightmare." Kate Moss

"It was kind of boring for me to have to eat. I would know that I had to, and I would." Kate Moss

Who knew Kate had so many wise words to share?

No comments: