30.4.07

First look at Olsen clothing line

At the Balenciaga party at Barneys, Friday night in New York, Ashley Olsen used the opportunity to test drive a piece from her forthcoming line, The Row. "Her cropped navy-and-forest-green plaid-printed jacket was a chic update on the carpetbagger look for which she and Mary Kate have become best-known."

Wow, was the person who wrote that quote looking at the same photo as me? I think there is something wrong with my eyes. I can't see a damn thing in that pic. It kind of looks like two identical heads floating above a sea of dark material, which come to think of it, seems to be their signature look. But that's besides the point, back to me! I'm going blind! And it's taken the Olsen's to make me finally realise it. My eyes have been a bit itchy over the last few days, but I just thought it was because of my flat-mate's cat. But looking at this photo it's clearly something much, much worse. Time to call my optometrist me thinks. And thanks Ashley Olsen, yet again, you are the bearer of bad news!

No comments: