16.4.07

This one's for Georgie...


Because I value you so much as a friend, I got Britney to send you a video message on my behalf. It makes no friggin sense, which I think is perfect cos, you know, our friendship doesn't much sense either. (See what I did just there? I made a parallel. Pretty clever hey? I should total apply for an internship at Seventeen Magazine. I could write smart shit about young Sudanese refugees dealing with body image issues and the pressure to be thin in the third world. I would total rock as a serious journalist, focusing on in-depth issues, like Barbara Walters or Mary Hart.)

Anyway, hope you like it.

Love Tom
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Britney loves Georgie!

Georgie Frew said...

omg britney and i are like totally soul sisters, tom you have like um totally opened my eyes to like the light... yeah like like