26.4.07

Lollipop lady

While perusing one of my favourite sites, Visual Dizziness, I found this unusual picture of model Elsa Sylvan (Next), backstage at Cacharel, Carrousel du Louvre in Paris, recently.

Is it just me or does it look like that's not her head? It's like she's wearing some sort of model mask. I feel like she might pull it away from her head to reveal the face of a middle aged gay man- so desperate to follow his dream of becoming a model- he's willing to attach an uncomfortable mask to his head for hours at a time. Either that or she's the new generation of model, genetically grown to have so little neck, she makes Nicole Riche's lollipop head look like a giant Gobstopper. Whatever's going on here, I don't like it. I'm no fan of girls who need a friend to hold their head each time they sneeze for fear they might snap their neck. Way to high maintenance!

No comments: