12.3.07

Madonna for H&M- what the clothes look like



A quick look at what Madonna's new line for H&M will look like. I have to say it's all a little underwhelming. None of the items are particularly exciting... Yawn.

Perhaps this is what happens when celebrity 'guest' designers actually design their own range, as opposed to their stylist doing it all for them. Anyway, I'm such a downer, what do you think of it?

P.S. In case you missed it, below is the full TVC she made for her collection.
I don't know what the fuck it's all about, but then I seem to feel that way any time I watch Madonna act.



P.P.S. Just for comparison's sake I've also included the commercial they made for Stella McCartney's H&M range. Again, doesn't make too much sense re: girl in bird cage, but at least it's got a catchy tune and bright colours throughout (I'm like a child- so easily entertained)

2 comments:

Georgie Frew said...

um did you all notice in madonna's collection, the turban? what the hell?

Anonymous said...

Has H&M had a look at Madonna out and about in recent years? I'm not gonna be rushing to copy any of her recent looks. She should have just gotten one of her famous friends to design the collection for her