12.2.07

Kelis heads Uptown

(Kelis features in a fashion shoot for the new issue of Uptown magazine.)
How cute is that dog? How cute is Kelis? That silver dress is hot to trot.

I know she's trying something with the new hair, but I'm not sure if it's working. She kinda looks like an extra from House Party. Which come to think of it is kinda cool if that's what her hair dresses was going for. Wow, I think I just set a record for changing-ones-mind-in-50 -words-or-less. I could compete at the blog Olympics. Gold medal for Tom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think she is totally hot and the dog is fab! anything she does is cool...

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

I like it, she looks cool and original, not something you can say about many people these days I fear.



www.disneyrollergirl.blogspot.com