16.2.07

Jessica gets her fashion on



Jessica Simpson has just released her own line of clothing. The clothes will be available at Target.

Besides the fact that she looks like a Stepford Wife with the perkiest boosies I have ever seen, I'm not instantly turned off by any of it. It's not like any of the clothes are offensive in any way. Perhaps a little generic, but hey I wouldn't have expect anything different from her. I think most people would be a little confused if she suddenly released a line of clothes inspired by the German New Wave film maker Weiner Herzberg. But then you never know, perhaps she's saving that for next years collection- 'Das is good ya?'

What do you think about the look?

4 comments:

Georgie Frew said...

Mmm I think I like it, all the pieces look quite cool and she looks great, if not a little too brown?

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Agree with Tom and Georgie. I don't really mind the clothes or her. At least she's pretty. (Hey I'm shallow, if someone's pretty it excuses everything!)

Christina said...

On her look: Anna Nicole Smith + Barbie. And has she put on weight?

Yep, agreed that the clothes are pretty generic and 'safe'. Guess it is for Target after all. What are they going to put out? Cone bras a la Madonna?

P.S - love the blog, heaps better than mine ... haha!

gamos said...

as always, I think she looks like a floosey, but i wouldn't expect anything less from her.