24.1.07

Lollipop lady

(Victoria Beckham leaves the Jean-Paul Gaultier space after the Jean-Paul Gaultier show, as part of Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2007)

Every time I see Posh, I'm always surprised she isn't wearing a neck brace. I don’t mean that I’m expecting Vicki to pioneer the neck-brace-as-fashion-accessory craze (although stranger things have happened. Remember the helmet craze of 97?) It just that I’m astounded her twiggy little neck is able to support such a lollipop of a head.

Sandwiched between that head and the over sized bow on her top, her neck looks the size of my wrist. I really think someone should be watching her at all times to ensure she never falls asleep in a chair- a quick jerk of the head and Posh might be wheeling herself to the next fashion week…

No comments: